Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lovely

We went to the bra shop today and now I feel lovely. I feel so pampered and special when I have lovely and properly fitted underwear. I fee confident and secure knowing my boosums are where they should be and are comfortably supported.

got one of these
http://www.brastogo.com.au/store/viewItem.shop?idProduct=320&image=
in the blue colour!

and these, in a slightly lighter pink
http://www.brastogo.com.au/store/viewItem.shop?idProduct=33&image=

One of these in white
http://www.brastogo.com.au/store/viewItem.shop?idProduct=185

One of these just for everyday
http://www.brastogo.com.au/store/viewItem.shop?idProduct=408

and two of these -one in the pink and one in the black
http://www.brastogo.com.au/store/viewItem.shop?idProduct=324 I have to tell you I looooooooooove this bra, it's gorgeous!

and another ivory colour one that I can't find on the website.

How I love my bra lady-she's fantastic and they have the best customer service. I tried to squeeze into a couple of bras that were a bit small today just because they were pretty but she wouldn't let me, not even for an extra sale! And I wanted to get another strapless without the corset part and she said that the only ones that would work well were the type I already have so she won't try and sell me anything else.

And I get a twenty percent discount every time-that saved me over one hundred dollars today!

And they have free coffee and tea and biccys and cold water and magazines, and lollies and a whole stack of toys for kids to play, plus two big old comfy couches to sit on while you are waiting :O)

Such a fabulous business, I would be devestated if they ever closed. Since I went there the first time I haven't been anywhere else since!

They also do online orders so if you have big boosums you should check them out-they also now have a store on Qld's Gold Coast if you are ever up down that way.

As you can see, I love my bra store. My favourite store in the world!

Tonight I made some hommus (canned organic chick peas, garlic, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, coriander salt & pepper) and had wholemeal pitas with lean mince, hummus, tabouli and light sour cream, & some salad. Was so light and fresh and lovely with a great flavour. yummmmm! that was to try and redeem myself from a fiasco with a double quarter pounder last night that hayd bought home. It was really delicious but twice the size of me and although I really wanted to put it down I just couldn't and ate the whole thing. I felt a bit sick and sorry for myself afterwards and a bit WTF??? Why did I just eat all that when my body was clearly sending me signals that I had had enough. :O(

I think it just tasted so yummy and I wasn't finished tasting it......even though there was no room left in my belly. So I promised myself a proper homemade dinner tonight with some fibre and some freshness. I hate the way my tummy feels when I eat food that isn't nourishing-it makes me feel kind of bloated and gassy and just not right. Well that's not exactly true-I tend to feel ok when I am eating cheesecake! hahahahaha!

I think I might be addicted to pitas this week actually, it seems to be the first thing I grab when I'm hungry. Yesterday I tried one with philly cream cheese and rasberry jam. Was pretty good, though i think I just saw an ad for strawberry philly already mixed up so I might have to try that. I was going to make one for lunch as a little pizza but Hayd took a trip to the fish and chip shop so I had one with grilled fish and salad and some hot chips to share.

You really don't want to share hot chips with me. I can't just pick any old chip I stare at them for ages and dig through until I find the perfect ones. I love those see -through type ones that are really crispy. No other chip will do .Sometimes you get heaps in a box but most times it's just a few so i have to search for them. I have been known to scowl if someone happens to pick one of MY chips too. Charming I am!

I'm sooooo sleepy.......

night folks!
xoxo

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love your new bras!! They are all so pretty, my favourite was the last one. Gorgeous!!

That's one thing I'm looking forward to, is buying new bras one day, hehe. I have TWO bras, not including the one I wore to my wedding that doesn't even fit me. Actually none of them fit me properly! Crazy. I actually just realised how crazy that is. But then it seems crazy to go and buy some right now when my size etc is likely to fluctuate wildly in the coming months.

A treat for the future!

And I hate it when that happens re: big mac... it makes you realise just how often you felt like that, pre IE days doesn't it? In the days where eating to that level of fullness was normal, rather than totally uncomfortable. I hope I'm making sense, I know what I mean, LOL.

Kate @ Loving Life said...

OMG! That is some serious $ !!

Lucky they have drikies and snacks on offer - I've never heard of such service!

Lucky you with all your new gear (and the previous posts stuff!) you won't know yourself!

Keep the girls UP UP UP!

K x