Friday, July 11, 2008

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found one! It's all safely booked and I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and relieved & guess what? We got an absolutely awesome deal! Instead of paying $330 per night we got it for $220 & pay 3 stay 5! So we got 7 nights for under $1600 in a 3 bedroom beachouse with direct beach access..huzzah!

http://www.sanddunesmarcoola.com.au/sand_dunes_apartments.html

scroll down to the three bed B/H & check out the resort pool, it is 75m long and sooooo stunning!

I am really happy with our choice, and super happy that it was available and under our budget. I wanted to pick the 4 bedroom one because it had it's own private pool but Hayd reminded me that there was ony 3 of us and for the extra money it just wasn't worth it-so he is really pleased with our choice too.


Happy, happy happy. Now I am going straight into psycho list making mode, writing all that we need to pack and do before we go.

Travelling with me is no fun..lol
:P

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Ooooh! Looks lovely!
I'm very jealous! ;)
We were talking about holidays later in the year, up your way again this morning. Don't know if it's in the budget tho :(
So when are you going?
K x

Kate said...

Ooh how exciting!! Gosh I'd love a holiday.. the last time we had a proper holiday was before we had kids.. since then they've been full of obligations (relatives and friends) and no rest! *jealous* but very excited for you, how coool!!