Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hallo!

I have been busy being un-busy! :O)

We are officially TTC as of October and I have just finished my first BFN cycle :O(
Of course I am a little sad but I could tell it was coming so I think I had some time to get used to the idea that it wasn't to be this cycle. I am just impatient to try again! ;)

On a bright note my cycle was a reasonable length this month, last time I had a 36 day cycle, it drove me half crazy. This time it was an even 30 and with clear ovulation signs as reinforced by positive OPKs & maybe baby. About a 12 day luteal phase as well which is ok.

So I'm just waiting it out really. This cycle I am going to try charting my BBT as well.

Tomorrow we go to mums for the weekend then on Monday i check into my favourite resort for a night away by myself. I am soooooo excited! I am going to have a shameless "Laguna Beach & The Hills" marathon. It's awful TV and I love it-so shoot me!

Hayd and Grace will join me sometime on Tuesday and we will spend a further couple of nights there together, probably just lazing about at the beach and in the beautiful pool they have there. Then we will come home where Hayd will have 4 more days at home before he goes back to work. I know Grace and I will be very sad to see him leave as we love having him here.

Uni starts back mid November and I am a twit who is doing summer semester again. Fingers crossed I cope better than last time.

Anyways that's me for now, hugs and kisses

2 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

gosh you are certainly in ttc mode aren't you?! Good luck for next month!

I loves me a bit of trashy tv too.

Have a lovely time away!
K x

Andrea said...

I can't wait for your BFP!

I'm jealous of your night to yourself. That'll be awesome. Enjoy the trash TV - it's my favorite indulgence. :)