Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy


I have been busy studying this morning and I keep looking up at the gorgeous peach coloured roses I bought yesterday. They must activate the pleasure centres in my brain or something because every time I look at them or breathe in their spicy rich scent I feel like I am in heaven. They are just divine! :O)


Perhaps I am just feeling extremely optimistic or something lately because I seem to be taking more pleasure out of everything in my life. This morning I enjoyed the luxury of a steaming hot shower and clean & fluffy winter socks & I am waiting for haydn to return with some fresh milk so I can dunk a piece of 70% cocoa lindt into my cup and make rich hot chocolatey goodness.
I think my renewed focus on the principles of IE is more likely than optimism to be behind my pleasant mood. I think i have said it before but to me IE is about so much more than food, it's about intuitive living & loving. Loving my life and loving myself in every way I can
and it feels good xoxo

No comments: