Sunday, March 23, 2008

Loves it

http://www.entitled.com.au/

I stumbled across this site recently and the clothes are divine. You wouldn't believe the amount of times I have thought recently that I should throw in the psychology towel and design an affordable range of beautiful clothes that fits women of all shapes and sizes-minus the million dollar pricetag! Which brings me to entitled-they are quite expensive though not any more than other designer fashion so you can't really blame them, a gal has to make a living!

P.S The pink vintage style dress is definately placed firmly on my wishlist!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can totally see you in that pink dress! :-D

And I'm with you on the clothing thing, I'm just flabbergasted that so many people have failed to notice this big, huge, gaping hole in the market for clothing, bah!

I think you and I would make great business partners ;-)