Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Loves it!!






I'm quite sure the 'what not to wear' chickies would be sneered at a little in the more feminist oriented body acceptance circles but I just love them. I love how they can help women look and feel great regardless of their shape or size. Having said that though I am yet to see a really obese woman participate in their show so perhaps that is one limitation.....






Anyways I love them and I love this new book they have out-I have to have it! Check it out in a little more detail here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=488236&in_page_id=1879




Turns out I am somwehere between an hourglass



and a cello......................

and I am quite happy with that. I think I'm more of a cello but my bust is more in proportion to my bottom half and my waist slightly more defined when I am wearing the correct bra, but not as tiny in the waist as a traditional hourglass.

Looking at the shape of the cello I think it is really quite beautiful and womanly, I love the smooth curves and I need to appreciate the curves of my own body in the same way.

Anyways I hope to own this book before the week is through.......

On a totally different note we are once again contemplating baby number two........hayd brought the subject up this time & I am a bubble of excitement & nervousness all at once!


No comments: