Tuesday, July 1, 2008

OOOh look who is a post-whore!

Ok so not real comfortable with the use of 'whore' in the title-was just trying on some sass for size & methink's it's a poor fit. The story of my life! haha!

I have been stalking the toy sale catalogues like a madwoman. I'm sure if i was left to my own devices I would establish a real shopping addiction. Miss Grace's fancies herself as quite the ballerina at the moment so I am eyeing off a dvd set that has ballerina type moves/instructions and a little practice bar.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo not wanting to encourage her to get into ballet as the whole body image issue is a real problem for me.But for now it's adorable and she really loves it so I will try and let it run it's course. Plus who doesn't melt at the sight of a tiny person in a fluffy pink tutu?

Speaking of Miss Grace, we also love this http://www.abc.net.au/children/

It's a great resource and we downloaded the music player so now we have heaps of kids music to play for free :O)

Today is sooooooooooooo cold.BRrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I don't want to move from the couch. I figure I have at least three more days to veg out before uni starts again so i am going to try and make the most of it.

Oh well, for now i am going to go create a crunchy salad and get stuck into a certain pumpkin dip again in a makeshift dressing. My cravings are so odd! I think Hayd is getting a bit concerned at the many tubs of tabouli salad that I have consumed this week. Yes, i said week!

In my defence they were small tubs and the recommended serving size is half a pack so it's not really that outrageous-but if I start to turn green and leafy I may have to give it up! It's just soooo darn good and tangy-it kinda makes salad dressing redundant. But you have to get the Woolies one because the IGA brand is icky and dry and has too much capsicum in it.

Hope to be back to wax lyrical about salad some more soon!
xoxo
By the way-Congratulations Miss Beck! May you have easy baby days ahead.
And thanks miss Katey-pie, I miss you too! xoxo

1 comment:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

I'm a blog whore atm too... don't worry. It seems like lotsa blogger are getting the bug back after a long lull in activity.

Felix loves sitting on my lap and looking at the 'ab-key-see kids' website! Cute eh?

That is his second favourite to looking at 'foyers' - our family photos. He is asking to do that ALL the time atm.

Enjoy your lat few days off... I look forward to reading heaps more posts in the meantime!

Interesting that you used the term 'cravings'... hmmm.

PS - Please do photos again! I miss all the pics you used to post of your dinners and grace and the recipes you made up!

K xx