Friday, July 4, 2008

Today is a day........

Of sitting cuddled up under a doona on the couch watching dvd's.

It's TTOM & I am feeling a little precious and miserable. We just watched "CLOVERFIELD" hayd's pick-and it was terrible.

I am about to watch "death at a funeral" then "27 dresses",will have to report back. I am also "purging"eggplant (yes, that's what the recipe called it! YEUK!) to make moussaka tonight. I might post a picture later if it isn't awful.I'm flying without a recipe & with some rather interesting ingredient substitutions so it's a bit of a gamble.

I have an almond magnum waiting for me in the fridge-& just tried some of those new WW chips. They are nice-but not worth the nearly $7 we paid for the 6 tiny 20g packets.Great chippy alternative though-without the icky feeling afterwards!

my movie is starting
bye!

1 comment:

Kada said...

Hope you have a lovely weekend, TTOm and all. {hugs}