Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home!

I'm home....sighs! With so much to do I haven't had the chance to blog or upload photos yet but I will get there eventually. Needless to say we had a fantastic time-it was a really special holiday and I wish it didn't have to end.

Anyways we will talk about all that later...for now I wanted to show you guys this

http://www.productville.co.nz/index.php?q=taxonomy_menu/3/6/36

I want one-actually to be honest I'm just about to order 5 (my bad) but can't work out how to take advantage of the free shipping. methinks I will get the pear, blue bubble, black peace, black hands, and the charcoal with the pink detail. I absolutely love a good tee and have very few right now so they will come in really handy for summer. yay!


go get yours before they run out!
xoxo

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey there. It's been ages since I've caught up on your news. For some reason I hadn't bookmarked your new blog and kept checking your old blog for an update. Derrrr!!!

Your holiday apartment looked unreal and I can't wait to see some of your photos. I need a holiday so badly. It's nearly 12 months since our Qld holiday.

I hope you are all well and look forward to catching up on this blog.