Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bleugh!

I couldn't feel much worse today-sleep deprived, horrid cold and pre-menstrual. ick.

We have all been sick this week and I am sooooooooooo over it! I have soldiered on fairly well over the week because Grace was quite sick with an ear infection + nasty cold so she needed me, and hayd has been whingeing my bloody earoff (such a pain in the ass when he is sick! an oversized baby! Today I seem to have hit the wall though and I just want to curl up and cry.sigh!

hope you are all happy and healthy
xoxo

1 comment:

Kate said...

Aww no!! It's so hard when they are both sick and it's up to you to be the strong one, even if you are sick!! Been there, done that! SUCKS!!!!

Hope you are all feeling better soon, but especially hope you are feeling happier and well soon!

xx