Thursday, May 15, 2008

stayin alive!

Hi peeps :O)

Yes I'm still alive, it's just that time of semester again when assessment is thick and furious and I am treading water trying to keep up.

Not much else is going on , business as usual although i am paying rather close attention to my menstrual cycle and am becoming quite nervous that I seem to be ovulating quite late & having a rather short luteal phase. Bummer! Makes trying to conceive that little bit more complicated ;)

Looking forward to July (tax time) as Hayd has promised me a spending spree in a 'what not to wear' kind of fashion. My wardrobe desperately needs an update and I can't even begin to describe the state of my underwear drawers. or perhaps i can because the other day I found myself wearing TWO bras-yes that's right,two! all the underwires seem to have fled the building and my girls just aren't getting the support they need. :O( very sad story indeed!

Must go organise something xoxo

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi, stranger! :) :) :)

Oooh, a wardrobe makeover!! And you're TTC again? Wonderful! That's awesome.

Enjoy the last of your weekend. XOXO

Kada said...

OOOH Go get yourself some undies. Practice that self love stuff they talk about! ;)

Hope that you keep your head above water, and that your luteal phases get nice and lengthy. :)

Kada said...

YoooHoooo Anybody Here?