Tuesday, July 29, 2008

always something.

It seems there is always something preventing me from doing what I want to do. In this instance I want to share some photos with you showing what we have been up to recently. But alas the camera is flat as a pancake and I can't find the batteries anywhere. So that's where I have been-waiting for the darn batteries to turn up.

The princess carriage has arrived and is in nightly service making trips to dreamland. Hayd put it up surprisingly quickly, with only 2-3 *F* bombs, and it looks great. I love the mattress we bought her it is super thick and comfy-have almost found my way in there for a nap multiple times this week. It just looks so inviting!

Only just over 2 weeks till our holiday! Yay! It has gone so quickly and I am trying not to get too excited incase the time starts to drag. Have bought two little sundresses off ebay and some new sunnies so I am hoping the weatherman complies with my wish for sunshine & blue skies.

anyways must be off ( yet again i am stalking our postman)

xoxo

No comments: