Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3 days!!!!!

Only 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!

I know I keep going on about it but I seriously couldn't be more excited, I have been looking forward to this holiday for many months.

Today we finally bought new batteries for our camera so fingers crossed we have heaps of pictures to share when we get home. Still not sure re my cake dilemma, I thought of your cake Kate but I don't think I have the right tin???? I like your idea about making it beforehand though-I'm thinking of baking a butter cake and freezing it and thinking about the decorating stuff later.

Am about to check the weather forecast again to see what's in store.I can't believe that something that was months away is finally almost here! Grace is super excited too, she has talked about nothing else all week-to the point where we started to wish we hadn't told her so far in advance..lol.

Sharon, I've been thinking of you often-every time I use my gator shirt. It's a lovely reminder of you guys and it makes me feel very special.

anyways just passing some more time,chat again soon!
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and me both, I get on the plane and fly out in 4 days! :-D Can barely concentrate at work :-)

sharon said...

Glad you are getting use out of the shirt.
Good grief BUY A FLIPPING CAKE
10 years from now when you've got 3 or 4 kids you will realize you simply can't DO everything and BE everything like June Cleaver and keep your sanity. Trust me, Grace won't care, only you.